If you love your pets... then we're your Vets!
Our Veterinary Clinic located in the Bedford, Inglewood area is a small, family run clinic, with staff who pride themselves on giving the best possible care and attention to our clients - furry and human!
Bayswater Vet Clinic offer:
- General and Specialised Consultations
- Canine & Feline Vaccinations
- Prevention Products
- Minor and Major Surgeries
- Lump Removals
- In-house Endoscopy
- In-house Rhinoscopy
- In-house X-Rays and Ultrasound
- Australia's fastest Digital X-Ray Developer
- In-house Pathology and Testing
- In-house Blood Testing
- In-house Arthritis Stem Cell Therapy
- TTA Cruciate Rupture Repairs
- Extracapsular Cruciate Rupture Repair
- Ridgestop Luxating Patella Surgery
- Specialist Animal Dermatology
- Specialised Veterinary Diets
- Nutritional advice
- Short Term Cat Boarding
- Grooming and Clipping (Cats)
- Puppy School
- Home Visits
- Annual Wellness Program
- Kitten Adoption Program
- And familiar, friendly faces!
We aim to make your pet feel at ease in our clinic with a caring and gentle approach to treatment and consultations, coupled with the very best Vet advice and procedures, as well as state of the art equipment and treatments.
STEM CELL THERAPY NOW AVAILABLE
If your dog or cat suffers from arthritis or other joint problems, cutting edge Stem Cell technology is now available at Bayswater Vet Clinic.
Call now for your free assessment to see if your dog is a candidate for
Stem Cell Therapy.
When you come to Bayswater Vet Clinic, we know that helping our clients starts with providing a good understanding of health care issues and treatment options. With good advice and professional recommendations, you’ll be well equipped to make the best ongoing health care decisions for your pet.
With fully equipped examination rooms, the latest in diagnostic machines including the fastest Digital X-Ray Developer in Australia and unique Endoscope, and your one-stop-shop for retail items and quality food, we provide on-the-spot assistance for all pet health and medical needs. Take a moment to meet our team and our own pets. We look forward to seeing you and your pet again at your next scheduled visit.